The Steam Engineering Institute commenced operation in 1981 by founder Paul G. Logan.
Paul G. Logan
- Developed and taught license preparation courses for the Boston Edison Company
- Supervised instructors for the Peterson School of Steam Engineering for nine years
- Instructed license preparation courses for over 35 years
- Massachusetts First Class Engineer
- Approved by the Mass. Department of Education as a Secondary School Instructor in Steam Engineering
- Fitchburg College two years toward degree in Vocational Education
- Boston Edison 29 years in electric generation plants and steam heat distribution system
- City of Boston retired Chief Engineer Long Island Hospital
- US Navy six years, three years active duty.